(#wanderlusttips #Hotelnikkosaigon) A multitude of delightful culinary offerings will wonderfully create special memories for your families and friends when you come to Nikko Hotel Saigon in their exclusive dining events in this Festive Season from December 1, 2016 to January 1, 2017.
Whether choosing a lavish Dinner Buffet in La Brasserie, taking part in the Chinese Fine Dining experience in Ming Court, or having fun at the Countdown Party in The Lounge, Hotel Nikko Saigon will surely make the season indeed the most wonderful time of the year.
La Brasserie will delight your Christmas time with signature seafood buffet dinner made by talented chefs featuring Alaskan king crab, belon oysters, lobster, tiger prawn, cod fish, together with the traditional coquelet, venison, foie gras and Christmas delicacy roasted turkey. The price includes free flow of champagne, house wine, Christmas cocktail, beer, soft drinks, juices, coffee and tea.
- A Splendid Christmas Eve – Buffet Dinner, December 24, 2016, 18:00 – 22:30, VND1,900,000++ /person
- A Joyous Christmas Day – Buffet Dinner, December 25, 2016, 18:00 – 22:30, VND1,300,000++ /person
New Year’s Eve buffet dinner is sumptuous with a lot of choice from Wagyu Prime Beef, Prime Rib, Lamb Rack, Kumquat Compote, in addition to the vast selection of fresh seafood in the buffet will await passionate gourmets.
- An Enchanting New Year’s Eve – Buffet Dinner, December 31, 2016, 19:00 – 23:00 VND1,900,000++/ person
It is the best way to create the most effervescent event to welcome the new year 2017 with a Countdown Party in live music, delectable canapés and free flowing drinks and the traditional balloon drop. Price below includes canapés and free flow of champagne, house wine, festive cocktail, beer, soft drinks, coffee and tea.
- 31 st December 2016, 21:00 till late, VND1,000,000 ++/person
The hohtel’s gingerbread house will truly be a feast your senses. This Christmas staple, located in the hotel lobby is unique, since it is richly ornamented with delectable sweets and confectioneries that will not only bring children in awe, but adults as well. There is also a wide array of choices for handmade take-away specialties inspired by the joyous season including Christmas hamper, frosty Christmas fruit cake, chocolate, ginger bread house, stollen, log cake, sppice ginger bread and raspberry nonettes.
Ming Court restaurant, Level 3
The festive celebrations with delightful epicurean offerings at Ming Court will take you in a stunning Chinese fine dining with a Taiwanese touch through authentic full-course meals and exquisite brunch.
- Set Menu Dinner, December 24-25, 2016, 18:00 – 22:00, VND1,000,000++/person, including welcome tea and hot tea.
- New Year Dim Sum Brunch, December 31, 2016, 11:00 – 14:30 and January 1, 2017, 11:00–14:30, VND600,000++/person, including welcome tea and hot tea.
- New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day – Set Menu Dinner, December 31, 2016, 18:00 – 22:00 and January 1, 2017, 18:00 – 22:00, VND1,000,000++/ person, including welcome tea and hot tea.
Hotel Nikko Saigon
- Add: 235 Nguyen Van Cu Str., Dist1, HCMC.
- Tel: 84 8 3925 7777
Wanderlust Tips | Cinet