(#wanderlusttips #FusionsuitesDanang #Condotel) Condotel is a vacation home familiar to travellers who prefer luxurious amenities, comfort, and privacy. Overlooking the pristine My Khe Beach in Man Thai, Condotel Fusion Suites Danang offers its guests an experience of the most professional services, and helps them reenergise thanks to the good care of the staff.
Dedicated to taking care of your health
Understanding that physical health can also give you mental satisfaction and the ability to enjoy life to its fullest, Condotel Fusion Suites Danang offers in-room foot massage treatment packages, which provide fatigue and stress relief and complete relaxation. In addition, there are countless carefully designed self-care options, including yoga, meditation and fitness exercises. Guests can make use of consultations about nutrition for every meal and drink that can help purify their bodies.
A perfect getaway
Whether you are a solo traveller, a couple seeking a romantic vacation, a family with small children or a group of friends looking to have a fun and classy experience, Condotel Fusion Suites Danang has the perfect option for you. Cosy chic studio for couples, Ocean Suites and Fusion Suites are perfectly designed for families with young children, as they are equipped with lovely bunkbeds. For families or groups of friends who seek the luxurious seaside lifestyle, the Penthouses, Duplex Penthouses and Grand Penthouses have a master bedroom and a bedroom with two single beds. Every apartment is decorated in a cool hue of green colour tone, elegant white, and has cosy wooden elements. They are equipped with facilities including a coffeemaker, a microwave, a stove, a refrigerator, and a juicer; everything you need to make life more comfortable.
Diverse dining services
Fresh Coffee Shop: A grab&go food and beverage service is available for guests all day. Food is made from homegrown, fresh vegetables.
Pool Lounge: Gather around the pool with your friends on comfortable lounge chairs overlooking the beautiful and pristine Man Thai coastline. When enjoying excellent drinks and modern music your day won’t be anything but refreshing.
Zen Rooftop Lounge: With a beautiful view from the 23rd floor of the hotel overlooking the picturesque coastline and the streets of Danang, Zen makes for a unique experience. Sip on a refreshing cocktails and enjoy a dinner of Eastern and Western fusion cuisine.
Convenient transportation to attractive destinations
– Son Tra Peninsula (4.2 kilometres): Visit Linh Ung Pagoda, home to the tallest Avalokitesvara statue in Vietnam and a thousand-year-old banyan tree. Watch old women weave basket boats, walk through primary forests home to rare animals including the red-shanked douc, visit countless beautiful beaches and enjoy fresh, delicious seafood served with a side of wild vegetables.
– Man Thai Fishing Village (0.5 kilometres):
Paddle in a basket boat, cast a net, experience a fisherman’s lifestyle with people of Man Thai village, and enjoy freshly caught seafood.
– Marble Mountain (9.7 kilometres): Admire the beauty of the majestic mountains sitting next to the beautiful ocean, visit caves and temples, and Non Nuoc stone village, where you can buy meticulously handcrafted stone products.
– Hoi An Ancient Town (27 kilometres): The beautiful ancient town of Hoi An mesmerises tourists with its charming old town, temples and old houses, a beautiful beach and ancient craft villages including Kim Bong carpentry village, Thanh Ha pottery village, and the pristine Cu Lao Cham. Hoi An’s cuisine is amazingly abundant and includes many dishes that are hard to refuse, like chicken rice, Cao Lau noodles, crispy dumplings, pancakes and numerous other kinds of street food.
– Ba Na Mountain Reserve (38,7 kilometres): This is a wonder for explorers with its 544 species of plants and 266 species of animals, including 44 animal species and 6 plant species that are listed in Vietnam’s Red Book.
– Lang Co Bay (38.5 kilometres): The spectacular beauty of Lang Co can mesmerise visitors, with its arched beaches, white sand and blue sea. Hai Van Pass, which is close by, divides the territories of Danang and Hue. Enjoy the picturesque scenery of the mountains and rivers from high above. On your way from the hotel, you can explore Bach Ma National Park, home to Ngu Ho mountain, Do Quyen waterfall, Vong Hai Dai. The climate is refreshing with temperatures that rarely reach above 26 degrees Celsius.
Fusion Suites Danang Beach
- An Cu 5 Residential, Vo Nguyen Giap Street, Man Thai Ward, Son Tra District, Đà Nẵng
- Tel: (+84511) 3919 777
Wanderlust Tips | Cinet
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment